Are you looking for the Best Dry Iron in India 2022? You are in the right place. we’ve included 5 best dry irons along with their Buying Guide, Ratings, Pros-Cons, and FAQs to help you find the right one for you.
Crisp and wrinkle-free clothes add more to your faith and personality. They elevate your appearance and make you look clean and competent. So an Iron is what you would have at home to iron your clothes whenever you want. These iron boxes are tiny, handy and strong to wear crisp iron clothes off your morning blues.
A dry iron generates no steam and allows you to shift it several times on the fabric to ease wrinkles. Most dry irons are low in weight and come in a small size so if you’re traveling for a holiday, you can take them along.
So if you’re looking for convenient, strong, and budget- dry irons, you’ve landed in the right place to get one for yourself. In the list below.
Top 5 Best Dry Iron in India 2022 – Reviews!
|Orient Electric Fabrijoy DIFJ10BP 1000-Watt Dry Iron (White and Blue)
Best Dry Iron box India!
Bajaj DX 7 is a dry iron made in India with 1000 watts of performance. The iron is exceptionally light with 790 grams of weight and has a practical design to reach the corners with its narrow tip at the front. With 1000 watts of operation, the iron box comes with a safety thermal fuse to prevent energy hazards, electric shocks, electrical mishaps, and more.
The iron is safe for your clothes with its non-stick coated soleplate, which glides smoothly over the fabric, giving you a smooth, crisp ironing. It won’t stick or burn the fabric, even at higher temperatures with its non-stick coating. It has an added safety feature of a dual indicator system, which glows red when the soleplate heats up and green when the iron is ready to use.
- Double indicator system
- 360-degree swivel cord
- Made in India product
- Safety thermal fuse
- Non-stick soleplate
- Lightweight and smartly designed
- Cord Length
- In some cases light indicator malfunction after some weeks of use
Orpat OEI 187 is a 1200 watt dry iron. Dry iron heats up quickly with powerful power and is cast with sole technology. Quick warm-up and cast on the sole offer faster and more even warm-up. The iron works exceptionally well with uniform heating technology along with a 15% larger sole.
The iron has a German-grade non-stick coating on its soleplate to offer a harmless ironing to your delicate clothes and fabric as well. The nonstick coating is also scratch resistant for a long and productive life and also provides better slip on fabrics. For an excellent ironing experience, the iron has a narrow point to reach tight corners of clothes and an ergonomic design with a comfortable grip handle.
- Instant heating
- Thermal fuse for overheat safety
- Good Quality Power indicators
- German grade non-stick coating
- 15% bigger soleplate and casting
- Swivel cord and breaded cord
- Quite lightweight iron so heavy fabrics don’t get crisp ironing
- high power Cunsumptions
The Philips HI114 Golden American Heritage Dry Iron Iron is a 1000 watt iron with American Heritage soleplate. The sole is non-stick and gold-plated, which glides well over fabrics for smooth and hassle-free ironing. The iron has efficient performance with faster and more uniform heating.
Philips HI114 has a streamlined design with a narrow tip and a lightweight body. The body makes your ironing experience more comfortable and effective. The narrow tip reaches into difficult areas like buttons, pockets and more to offer a complete ironing to your clothes and its fine closures. It also has a sleek design and a sleek white body made of shockproof plastic.
- Excellent Power indicator lights
- 240 volts operating voltage
- Easy to access temperature control wheel
- 180-degree swivel cord
- Temperature ready light
- No negative reviews
Orient Electric Fabrijoy DIFJ10BP is a 1000 watt dry iron plate with non-stick soleplate from the American heritage du-Pont, which is Teflon. The Teflon coating prevents the fabric from sticking to the plate, even at high temperatures. The layer allows the iron to glide over the fabric easily for effortless ironing.
The iron has silver layered thermostat contacts that give you a longer life and increased safety. The temperature control function allows you to select the type of fabric you are ironing for custom temperature settings. It also has an LED indicator that lights up when the iron reaches the desired ironing temperature
- Non-stick Teflon coating
- 360-degree swivel cord
- Temperature knob with button
- Knob with button groves
- LED indicator Light
- Easy to use
- Quickly heats up
- The power cord is short
Havells Era is a 1000 watt dry iron griddle with build quality, functionality and features. The iron features a lightweight body along with 1000 watts of operation, resulting in easy operations and better ironing. The iron has an adequate coverage area and also has a design with a narrow tip to iron the narrow corners of clothes well.
The iron features a soft grip handle with a 360-degree swivel cord 1.8 meters long for free ironing in all directions. The handle is comfortable together with the ironing cable without any obstacle in free movement. It has a temperature adjustment knob with a fabric selector to choose the ideal temperature for ironing a particular fabric.
- Easy grip placed on the selector
- Fabric Picker Option
- Built-in thermal fuse for high security.
- 360-degree swivel cord
- Narrow tip ergonomic design
- The power cord is short
Buying Guide – What To Look Before Buying a Dry Iron?
Here is a list of key factors that can guide you and help you buy the best dry iron in India.
- Energy consumption
- Sole Type
- Cable length
- Auto power off
- Variable temperature
You may be familiar with most of the factors mentioned above, but the importance of considering each factor is given below.
1. Energy consumption: iron boxes consume energy. To be simple, they consume comparatively more energy than other devices. However, today the technology has been developed so much that we have models that come with comparatively lower power consumption than other types of dry iron. It is very important that you select two or more products to compare the characteristics, the energy consumption and then buy the product with the lowest energy consumption.
2. Type of sole: Most people may not be familiar with the term sole. It is the part that is heated and used to iron the fabrics. Soles are an important part of a dry iron. An iron box can come with any of the three types of soles.
When buying a dry iron, always keep in mind that the best and most efficient soleplate is ceramic and then the non-stick, and the least efficient is aluminum. You may be wondering why. Aluminum soles could be efficient for quite some time, however over time the efficiency decreases and the fabrics will start to adhere to the sole, thus destroying the fabrics.
3. Cable length: Not all dry irons on the market come with a power cable of the same length. They may differ depending on the length of the power cord. Yes, the length of the power cable connected to a dry iron is very important, sometimes the power supply plug would not be available near the ironing board or table and if the cable length is too short, please access the power supply could get very messy and messy. Therefore, check the specifications and make sure that the length of the power cord that comes built into the dry iron is a suitable length that can meet your needs.
4. Automatic shutdown and variable temperature control: Never consider buying a dry iron that comes without these two features. We know that the iron box will not be used only to iron a single type of fabric. To iron different types of fabrics, the iron box will have to deliver different temperatures, to deliver different temperatures, it is necessary to have a variable temperature control. On the other hand, once the temperature is reached, the device should stop the heating process, that’s why you should look for a dry iron with built-in automatic shutdown function.
Best Dry Iron 2022– Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have a list of the top ten dry iron boxes in India along with your comments in the previous article so you can pick one. Your budget, needs, and features you need will decide which iron box will be best for you. Philips HI114 1000 Watt American Heritage Gold Sole Dry Iron, 1000 Watt Usha EI 1602 Light Dry Iron and Orient Electric Fabrijoy DIFJ10BP 1000 Watt Dry Iron are some of the best on the list.
Indian household brands like Philips, Baja, Usha, Crompton Greaves, Orpat and others are reliable. Among them, Philips is the only brand that never disappoints you with its balanced offerings. However, an ideal product for you is the most important thing and not a specific brand, so choose wisely.
You can clean the dry iron soleplate with a damp cloth and then with a dry cloth occasionally to keep it clean. In the event that the fabric adheres to the soleplate due to high heating, you should heat the iron. After heating, press the iron onto a cotton cloth to help melt the fabric stuck to the soleplate. Afterwards, it is advisable to clean with a damp cloth and scrape the glued cloth with the cloth.
Dry irons in the 750 to 1000 watt power range are sufficient for home use. If you have heavily wrinkled clothes washed by semi-automatic washers or heavy fabrics like denim for ironing, go to 1000 watts and above. Otherwise, up to 1000 is enough for daily use.
You don’t need any water at all when using a dry iron, especially if the clothes you intend to iron don’t have any hard wrinkles. Sometimes, though, you’ll need to spray a little water on sturdy clothing like jeans if you want to achieve the best results.
Our buyer’s guide to buying irons in India will help you with the technical details of irons to help you choose wisely. Still, in summary, look for adequate power output, non-stick soleplate, thermostatic controls, swivel cord, lightweight, streamlined design on your dry iron before you buy.
The best sole will depend on your needs. For example, if you iron once a week or less often, and the garments are usually cotton shirts, denim, etc., a stainless steel sole will work best for you.
On the other hand, if you iron more than once in a week and most synthetic fiber garments like polyester, choose ceramic soles. If you are looking for a light and strong iron that fits all fabrics and also lasts a long time, choose iron with titanium soles.
For this reason, the dry irons above are the best in the category and will definitely be perfect, as well as being rich in features and budget-. Their buying doesn’t require a second thought and buying them first hand is advisable. They are easy to run and fast to get the job done, and they take up almost no storage space.
So, get from the list above one such dry iron box and wear smooth, clean, crisp clothes every day. Happy shopping!
[amazon bestseller=”Dry iron” items=”5″ template=”table”]
- Best Roti Maker in India 2022
- Top Ceiling Fan in India 2022
- Best Dough Maker in india 2022
- Best Spin Mop In India 2022
- Best water dispenser in india 2022