Are you looking for the Best Ceiling fan in India 2022? You are in the right place. Our honest review and buyer’s guide will help you find the best Ceiling Fan in India.
Ceiling fans are the most Hidden Appliances reducing electricity consumption in their home. Many people focus on appliances to fix their high electricity bills, but fans consume much more than lights.
To give a perspective, a regular Ceiling fan (not BEE star rated ) consumes 75-80 watts compared to a regular (more inefficient) tube light that consumes 55 watts. A ceiling fan is also used during the day and night, while a light is used only at night. In total,
To help people realize electricity consumption as a reduction factor, at Trendingindian.com we have decided to put a list of the Best ceiling fans in India 2022 by electricity consumption and size.
Best Ceiling Fans online in India 2022
Atomberg Efficio Fan 1200mm (Best Ceiling Fan overall)
Best Ceiling Fans for indian household
With hundreds of fan models, it’s easy to get lost and confused. Therefore, we have listed a few fans who have received rave reviews from customers across the country. Keep reading: Best high-speed ceiling in India 2022
1. Atomberg Efficio Fan 1200mm (Best Ceiling Fan overall)
- Motor Speed: 350 RPM
- Power Consumption: 28W
- Number of Speed Settings: 5Material: Aluminum
- 3 Years Limited Replacement Warranty
- BLDC Motor
- Glossy Finish
Atomberg Efficio is a highly rated ceiling fan model and it comes in two color variations; in white and brown. Not only does it look durable, but it also has innovative motor technology that makes it durable in performance as well. This will be your favorite remote control ceiling fan on the market
- Smart Remote-Controlled
- No humming sound
- Energy efficient
- Wide Operating Voltage Range (110 V- 285 V)
- Good quality performance
- Indoor use only
2. Atomberg Renesa+ Fan 1200 mm (Best BLDC Fan)
- 1200 mm sweep
- 350 RPM
- 240 CMM air delivery
- 28 Watts
While Efficio is the basic version of the Atomberg BLDC fan, Renesa + is the most advanced version. They have taken BLDC technology to a higher level with attractive designs and technology. These models look futuristic and some of them also have dust resistant coatings. It also has a SMART version that can work with a smart home solution like Amazon Alexa or Google Home. They have a high air delivery of 240 CMM with a maximum power consumption of 28 watts. The power factor of this fan is also 0.98. This is a great fan to buy in case you are looking for a well designed fan that can save some Electricity as well.
- Smart Remote-Controlled
- No humming sound
- Energy efficient
- Wide Operating Voltage Range (110 V- 285 V)
- Good quality performance
- Excellent design
- Hard to repair locally.
- Little bit Higher Side.
3. Crompton Aura (Best Designer Non-Energy Efficient Ceiling Fan)
- Motor Speed: 320 RPM
- Power Consumption: 65W
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Number of Speed Settings: 4
Crompton Aura beautiful ceiling fan will surely complete the classic look in every home you will be in. Its ivory white color will fit perfectly into any interior design.
In addition to this, it is also a low-power ceiling fan model along with high speed performance.
- Broad and aerodynamically designed blades
- High Speed air delivery
- Contemporary design
- Double ball bearing
- The plastic material is fragile
4. Havells Pacer Fan 1200mm (Best in brand Havells)
- High speed fan
- Double ball bearings
- Excellent performance even at low voltage
- Speed: 400 RPM
- Air Delivery: 235 CMM
- Power: 72 watts
- Warranty: 2 years on product
Havells Pacer is the perfect ceiling fan if you are looking for bolder color and something that suits modern and innovative home interiors.
His style also features elegance. Its unique garnet color is suitable for old houses. Best ceiling fan under 2000 Rs.
- High-speed fan
- Works on wide range of voltage
- Remarkable air delivery
- Minimalist paint job
- Tendency to wobble
5. Orient Electric Apex-FX 1200mm (Best Non-Energy efficient Ceiling Fan)
- Noiseless operation
- The high efficiency and powerful copper motor with the 78W power
- Motor Speed: 370 rpm
- Number of Speed Settings: 5
- Material: Mild Steel
- Glossy Finish, Simple & Eligent
- 1 Year Company Domestic Warranty
if you are someone who is not keen on buying an energy-efficient fan and are looking for a reliable regular ceiling fan with good air delivery and silent operation, then Orient Electric Apex FX is a good ceiling fan for you under 1500 RS.
Orient Electric is a trusted brand for ceiling fans and other electrical appliances for many years now. They have a good distributor network and service network throughout the country.
The general feedback about this fan is also quite positive and if BEE 5 star rated fans are not to your liking, then this fan can be a great value for you
- Innovative Design
- High-Speed Air Delivery
- Lesser Power consumption
- Easy to Clean
- Suitable for both Indoor and Outdoor
- A little bit high priced
6. Orient Ecotech Plus ( Popular Brand BLDC Ceiling Fan)
- Consumes only 32 watt and saves more than 50 percent energy
- Super efficient brushless direct current motor unique in the category
- Sturdiest and heaviest motor design for lower temperature rise and longer life
- More than double hours of operation on inverter
- Three Aluminium blades ensure best in class air delivery and thrust
- Full speed even at lower voltages till 140 volt
- Double ball bearing ensures smooth and silent operation
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Power: 32 watts; Operating Voltage: 220 – 240 volts
The BLDC fan is a trend that the most popular brands were late to catch. But among all, Orient was the first to come out with a BLDC fan. And when it came out, it was very expensive. Since then, Orient has improved significantly, and even the price has dropped dramatically. This fan consumes only 35 watts at maximum operating speed.
It has all the benefits that any BLDC fan has: low power consumption, ease of use with remote control, quiet operation (even in the inverter) and long hours of operation in the inverters. Air delivery is also good at 220 CMM. If you are someone who wants to opt for BLDC technology but wants it from a popular brand, Orient Ecotech Plus is a good buy.
- High energy efficiency (low power consumption)
- Silent operation
- Ease of use with remote control
- Long-running hours on the inverter
- Orient Ecotech lacks designer options
Best Ceiling Fan Brand in India
Now that we have the 6 best ceiling fans on the market, let me quickly cover the top brands of ceiling fans available in the Indian market .
Orient Electric Limited is a recognized name in the Indian market. Having been in the industry for over 60 years, the manufacturer is known to be a unique brand when it comes to the best brands of ceiling fans in India.
They are the largest manufacturers and exporters of ceiling fans in India, with more than 40 international markets. Orient also has a Great-organized distribution network in the Indian market, with more than 4,500 distributors. The manufacturer serves more than 450 cities in the domestic indian market.
Crompton Consumer Business offers a wide range of fans including exhaust fans, ceiling fans, table fans, pedestal fans, wall fans, and tower fans. Manufacturers also make pumps and appliances, mixing mills, geysers, toasters, and irons, among other electronic products. The company has been in operation for over 21 years and has more than 150 retention centers in India.
Crompton is one of the best-performing companies in the industry. In addition to manufacturing quality products, the manufacturer also offers excellent customer service. All of their products fall into 5-star categories when it comes to energy efficiency. Crompton company sold more than a million fans, making them one of the largest sellers in the world.
Usha manufactures different types of ceiling fans, table fans, pedestal fans, exhaust fans, tower fans, and wall fans. The company produces carefully designed product models.
The fans Usha come with reliable and durable designs. They also require little maintenance. Most of the products made by Usha are very affordable, which makes the brand very popular.
The ceiling fans Usha are available in different colors and also have a three – layer metallic finish that makes them brilliant. The company uses superior technology for all of its products, making them the number one choice in most Indian households. With its low prices, you can easily get a high-quality Usha ceiling fan at an affordable cost.
Luminous Power Technology is without a doubt one of the leading experts in energy and home electronics in the Indian market. The manufacturer offers a wide variety of energy backup solutions including batteries and solar appliances, UPSs, and electrical offerings such as fans, switches, LED lighting , and cables.
The company has 7 manufacturing units and more than 28 offices in the national market. They are available in more than 36 countries. His goal is to ensure that clients are delighted with innovation and passion with a focus on execution and teamwork. Luminous is one of the leading manufacturers of ceiling fans that can make your life simple and comfortable.
The ceiling fans Havells are an essential part of every home. The manufacturer produces high quality ceiling fans that are known for their high performance, comfort and safety. Havells ceiling fans are also available at the best prices online and also come in different varieties.
The manufacturer’s goal is to make your home feel like home. They provide decorative fans, energy saving fans, fans without light , metal fans, fans regularly , among other options. All of their products are known for their high performance and low power consumption.
Atomberg Technologies (Gorilla Fans)
Atomberg Technologies offers different types of Gorilla Fan that are exclusively designed to meet your needs. All of their ceiling fans use less power consumption and also come in modern designs. What’s more, its fans can also be controlled through Alexa and Google Homes.
In addition to the elegant designs available in different color options, ceiling fans will also reduce your energy consumption by up to 65%. The ceiling fans with technology Atomberg have less noise cutting air supply upper air and are remotely controlled.
Best Ceiling Fan – Buying Guide!
The following points will guide you to take note of things to consider before purchasing a ceiling fan for your home:
1. Number and size of the fan blade
These specs aren’t just for discovering the ceiling fan that has the best air quality you’re looking for. But it is also based on your aesthetic and personal preference that will fit the design and structure of your home. As a general rule, as the number of blades increases, quieter and less air circulates.
Ideally, 3-5 blades are ideal for achieving average air circulation and tolerable ceiling fan noise. The good news is that the low-resistance blade shapes ensure fans with an unmatched number of blades can do their job well. In general, the more blades ceiling fans have, the higher their cost.
As usual, use a 52-inch fan for a room up to 400 square feet, a 44-inch fan for up to 225 square feet, and a 42-inch fan for up to 144 square feet. For rooms that are more than 18 feet long, choose two medium-sized fans for it.
Ceiling fans come in various sizes, from 900mm to 1400mm, with the 1200mm size being the most common. The following table specifies the ideal size of a fan for various room sizes:
|Fan Size (in mm)
|Room Size (in sq meters)
|greater than 14 sq meters or Use 2 or more fans
If the rooms are larger, it is better to install multiple ceiling fans.
2. Technology and blade pitch 0
BLDC technology is very energy efficient and you can save a lot of electricity Bills. If you have a fan that gets used a lot during the day, buying a BLDC fan will be really good. If a fan isn’t used much, then it’s okay to use normal technology.
A flat blade simply cuts through the air and does not aid air movement, so it is important that the blade of a ceiling fan is tilted at least 12 to 15 degrees. The angle helps air movement. It is also important to note that if the pitch increases beyond 12-15 degrees, the efficiency of the motor running the fan decreases, increasing the electric bills and the air flow not going in the intended direction.
It is our duty to choose energy-efficient ceiling fan for our and national electric saving.
3. Comfort ceiling fan, dimmers and remotes, and accessories
Some models of ceiling fans have an angled ceiling adapter for uneven locations on the ceiling surface. Downrods, which are posts that can lower the fan to the desired height, come as a free accessory that is very useful for anyone. Some ceiling fans include an attached light kit that comes in handy since you don’t need to install room lighting separately.
Common controls are through a remote control, a wall mounted control, or a chain switch to change the fan speed. Choose what is safe and convenient for your home & family. Wall mounts are mainly chosen to prevent young children from using it.
These days, you can get ceiling fans that can be operated by remote control or home SMART devices. Electronic regulators can cause many operational problems, and so turning to these fans can help you avoid those problems. It is also quite convenient to operate fans using a remote control.
4 . Fan location and installation
There are different options for indoor and outdoor ceiling fans. You should consider the surface of the roof where it will be mounted. Some models of ceiling fans can be installed on sloped surfaces.
Be sure to check the height of your roof. Get small, flush-mount, low-profile ceiling fans if your ceiling height is less than 8 feet long. Standard ceiling fans require at least 8 feet of ceiling height.
It is always recommended to install the ceiling fan with the help of an electrician. But for some who love to do it on their own, check out the included manual guide for step-by-step guidelines for installation. Make sure it is readable and can be handled without question.
You will never go wrong once you follow these simple guidelines to get the best ceiling fan for your home.
Best Ceiling Fan – Maintenance Guide
If you are looking for a ceiling fan for your living room, you can get many decorative options on the market. Some of them even have paints that don’t trap dust. They are a little expensive compared to other options.
Care should also be taken in the maintenance of ceiling fans. The following things should be ensured:
1) Ceiling fans are usually maintenance with sealed bearings.It is a fit and forget appliance and you don’t need to worry about any maintenance requirement except cleaning the blades and sometimes the cover loosens and emits a sound.
2) If the fan is vibrating or making too much noise, it is probably a mounting problem and check the mounting after removing the cover. Continuous operation of the fan in this condition may be unsafe.
3) Never interchange the blades of ceiling fans as manufacturers ship the product after balancing the blades for proper operation. Blade swapping can reduce fan efficiency and can also lead to bouncing.
4) Electronic regulators are used today where the voltage varies, resulting in reduced fan speed. According to comments received from many of our readers, electronic regulators do not work reliably and sudden stops that vary speed. Since the cost of the regulator is not very high, one can have 2-3 spare regulators in his house and replace it when such problems are observed. The electronic regulator results in lower
5) Decorative fans have been developed by many manufacturers which are for decorative purposes only and have no value except some with anti-rust, dust-proof, etc. protective coating, which improves the service life. The choice of such a fan is based on the taste of the individual.
If you agree to terms mentioned above then your ceiling fan life very long term.
Best Ceiling Fan 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The following are the answers to the main questions that ceiling fan buyers can help with their purchasing decision:
1. Can I use a different size of blades to replace the original ones Blade?
No, You should always you the blade which comes with the Fan. The size perfectly matches with the motor for efficient performance. And sometimes it will damage the Ceiling Fan as well.
2. Do the ceiling fans come with an Inbuilt regulator?
No, it has become common for fans to come without the regulators indicated with them.
3. What is the difference between a 3, 4 and 5 blade fan?
There isn’t much difference between the types as it just depends on your design preference only. The 3 and 4 blades are the common types and work commonly. The 5 blades generally need a larger motor that has a higher power consumption.
4. Do Ceiling fans rust with metal blades?
No, because it has a protective layer.
5. What size fan should I buy?
The size depends on the size of the room where you will place the fan. For 100 square feet, it must have a blade span of 30-48 inches, for 400 square feet, it must have a blade span of 50-54 inches, and for 400 square feet above, the blade must be 56 inches and a span of highest blade.
[amazon bestseller=”Ceiling Fans” items=”5″ template=”bestseller_table” numbering=”false” ]
- Best Roti Maker in India 2022
- Top Ceiling Fan in India 2022
- Best Dough Maker in india 2022
- Best Spin Mop In India 2022
- Best water dispenser in india 2022
- Best Dry iron in india 2022